What Information Do We Collect?
When you use our Services, we may collect and use personally identifiable information as well as other non-identifiable information. To participate in certain features of the Services, you may be required to provide certain personally identifiable information. For example, when initiating a referral request, we collect your name, date of birth, phone number, and address. We may also collect information that you provide directly to us by voluntarily filling in forms on the Services. When you browse our Services, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. We may also use “cookies” and other tracking technologies to enhance your experience and gather information about our Services. Please see the section below called “How We Use Tracking Technologies” to learn more.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use your information to:
- connect an individual to a service;
- provide services or information requested from us;
- verify your identity in connection with a services request;
- notify you about changes in the Services we offer;
- personalize the Services;
- contact you when necessary or requested;
- send you communications related to our Services;
- send you communications to inform you of special events, programs, or other offers (to the extent you have not opted out of receiving such communications) troubleshoot problems with the Services, as requested;
- enforce any applicable terms of service, and to detect and protect against error, fraud, and other unauthorized or illegal activities;
- operate and improve the Services;
- evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which your information held by us about our consumers is among the assets transferred.
How We Use Tracking Technologies
web analytics service providers, such as Google Analytics.
“Do Not Track” Request
Our Services currently do not respond to “do not track” or similar signals.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personally identifiable information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Google Analytics. We may use Google Analytics to improve our Site’s functions. You can choose not to be included in Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How We Share Your Information
We do not sell, rent, or lease your information to third parties. We may share data with trusted third parties to help us make connections for services, to perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for additional services. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information except to provide these services and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We may also disclose your personally identifiable information as follows:
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about the Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To enforce any agreement, including any applicable terms of service;
- To establish or exercise our right to defend against legal claims;
- To law enforcement and other government authorities such as legislatures, courts, agencies and litigants if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of governmental authorities; (b) comply with legal process; (c) respond to requests from public or government authorities, including public or government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) protect the security or integrity of the Services’
- If we reasonably believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Healthy Alliance or others.
How We Protect Your Information
To protect your Information, we take commercially reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. However, no data protection procedures are entirely infallible. As a result, while we strive to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee that it will be 100% secure. Your transmission of your data to our Services is done entirely at your own risk.
The Services may contain links to other websites, including those of third parties. While we seek to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices other websites use. By accessing other third-party websites or applications through our Services, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. It is possible that other parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our Services.
Age of Consent
In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and other US state laws, our Services are not marketed to children under thirteen (13) years of age and you may not sign up for our Services if you are under 13 years of age. If you learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided personally identifiable information on the Site or the Platform, please contact us at [email protected]. Notwithstanding the foregoing, a parent, legal guardian, or a referring provider may share the child’s information with Healthy Alliance to allow us to provide our Services. By providing the personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 13 years, you are affirming that you are legally authorized to provide such information.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Platform that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of your Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected].
Our Services are hosted and operated in the United States. Unless you have been informed otherwise, by using the Services, you are consenting to the transfer of your Information to the United States. If you are accessing the Services from outside of the United States, please be advised that United States’ law may not offer the same privacy protections as the laws of your jurisdiction.